Azafran Restaurant is offering a unique European experience with some fusion influences. They offer all the starters and main courses with the possibility to share so you can enjoy all different kind of plates and tastes. Chef Andreas is using fresh and local products, to assure the best culinary experience.
Local ingredients – European cooking arts
Chef Andreas Fischer has completed a classical cookery education in Germany with distinction. After many stops in excellent hotels and restaurant in Switzerland. He moved to the Azafran Restaurant to bring his fine cuisine with modern tranquility to Puerto Vallarta and to pamper his guests with selected dishes from the European cuisine.
Johannes Messner has completed his education in a one-star awarded restaurant by Michelin guide.
Then he moved on to the Lamm restaurant in Schlat, Germany, where he pampers foodies with his excellent cuisine. Johannes won several awards in his career, such as Top Chef with Double Gold and represented his country this year at the WorldSkills Championship in Abu Dhabi.
Guest Chef’s Menu
- Rabbit gelatin, Mache, Chestnut, Apple pearls and Beet.
- Tuna tartar, Peanutbread, Avocado cream, sweet Paprikafoam
- Sliced veal, Pumpernickel, Sour Cream, Brioche, Pumpkin and Radish.
- Asparagus and arugula salad, fish filet, Hollandaise Sauce, tomatoes and almonds.
- Baked egg, panko, spinach, red onions, Parmesan cheese.
- Fresh noodles, chanterelles, bears garlic, asparagus and tomatoes.
- Wide Noodles with Mussels, pumpkin and zucchinis.
- Duo of beef and pork, sweet potatoes fries, jus, paprika vinagrette.
- Seared Fish, Juice of Bouillabaise, Mussels, Asparagus and Turnip.
- Cabbage wraps, oxtail, echalotes, peas and potatoes.
- Stuffed Broiler, glaced vegetables, carrot cream.
- Cream cheese tart with chestnuts and mango, yoghurt, fruits and cookies.
- Vanilla soufflé, rubarb compot, chocolate Sauce
- Duo of caramelized pears and a cocoa sorbet.